Motors are precision instruments designed for years of continuous use for diamond polishing. These spindles have an unmatched reputation in the gem and industrial diamond industry. Spindles are direct drive motors for the scaif plate and normally sold to be fitted to the customer’s own benches. The options are: If only one diamond is being polished, 1hp will be adequate; is better for multiple users or fixtures. The Expanding Nose is a very important feature, which ensures the scaife plate is centralized onto the spindle axis for smoother running and makes the changing of scaife plates much easier. As plates wear, they must be re-machined occasionally. If fixtures are carefully set, then it is useful to be able to raise or lower the height of the plate surface to maintain its working level. A variable spindle is available.
- Extreme rotational accuracy
- Reliable and long-lasting as proven by the thousands in use around the world.
- There is no vertical spindle above the bench as in a traditional scaif. An open top bench is more convenient.
- The shaft and drive rotor is dynamically balanced to gyroscopic levels of accuracy.
- Sealed for life to give many years service. TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Dimension – L*B*H =320*320*360mm
- Weight – 45 Kg
- Available in 1 HP / 1.5 HP / 2 HP
- 3 phase-415 / 380 /110 / VAC
- 2 years of complete warranty
- Fixed or variable height
- Standard or self pressurized, air-flow type